PEC Learn Basic Orientation explains the hazards that workers may encounter in the oil and gas industry along with the various practices employed to mitigate those hazards. This SafeLandUSA and SafeGulf accredited one-day safety orientation also meets API RP 75 and API RP T-1 requirements. Students will also gain a clear understanding of their rights under OSHA and how those rights apply to their workplace.
Meet Operator Regulatory Requirements and Safety Objectives
- Reduce incidents through accredited SafeLand orientation and awareness training.
- Learn about the hazards encountered in the oil & gas industry.
- Avoid wasted days of costly redundant training.
- Gain extensive environmental health and safety orientation knowledge.
- Obtain a credential that is recognized and required by industry-leading owners and clients.
- Customize worker credentials with photo ID cards, digital barcodes, and completed training and certifications on the Veriforce badge.